PTO has Three Sources of Funding
PTO fundraisers - "Other Funds request" run by the PTO and are considered Community Events
PTO defined fundraisers- "Other Funds request" run by requesting party
Funding Request Options
- Staff request for Magic Phoenix funding – complete form: https://manhattanmiddlepto.webnode.com/teachers/
- Select Magic Phoenix – “Yes”
- Guidelines require evidence of academic support through classroom enhancement.
- Staff is limited to one request per year. See Protocol for Magic Phoenix Campaign Fund Requests for details.
- If the PTO determines the request meets the Magic Phoenix criteria and funding is available the project will be funded.
- Request for “Other Funds Request” – complete form: https://manhattanmiddlepto.webnode.com/teachers/
- Magic Phoenix Request – “No”
- PTO determines criteria is met and assigns one of the following funding options:
- PTO offers Fundraising Idea for Requestor to administer
- PTO assigns a future Community Event (Restaurant, Store, etc.)
- PTO funds request